- Hexagon quilt passed to me by friend Irene. Made as a wedding gift by her aunt. Now faded in places and worn. My intention to turn into one or two small quilts for her children ho I taught when they were 6 years and old. This will not happen until the Spring when another friend Sue can advise me as she has done something similar.
- 42” square Pink & turquoise based around gifted blocks & scraps from friend Sheila for a Linus Quilt donation
- Baby Girl Flimsy 41”square for my Baby Quilt stash
- Crumb Block Flimsy 52” square for Siblings Together donation
3 to complete:
- Strippy HSTs Quilt currently 51” x 41”. Needs another white border. Perhaps also piano keys border for Siblings Together donation
- Pink & purple currently 27” square made from blocks & scraps gifted by friend Sheila for either Siblings Together or Linus donation
- Four Patch X from Bonnie Hunter’s Book “More adventures with Leaders and Enders”