Saturday 30 November 2019

It’s beginning to look like Christmas !

A great day today, a lovely start to Christmas. Firstly, our Church’s Christmas Fair in aid of two charities. I was helping with the Chocolate Tombola, great fun and we did well.
Then I won the Christmas Hamper, chock full of goodies which I’ll let our GD unpack when we have a family get together in the 8th. December.
Then I went to St Nicholas’s Church, one of our two Parish Churches for the Annual  Christmas Tree Show. Three categories: schools, children’s groups and adult groups.
Here’s my vote for the Adult Section, the Inner Wheel’s Save the Bee, a topical concern  in the UK. 
And the School’s one I voted for, the Infants school my children attended, I then taught at and then our GD attended.



Then I made our Christmas puddings using my Grandmother’s recipe which was HER grandmother’s!  My Nana was born in 1884 so it’s unique. Two washing up bowls of mixture.




2 comments:

  1. You are very organized Linda, while I feel like Christmas will be here too soon. Lol. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan and angel.. Could you send me the pattern for the angel. I'd like to make some for you to share.

    ReplyDelete