Saturday 9 November 2019

What colour did I choose?

Yesterday I showed the 6 blue & green (with a bit of dusky pink) Coin columns I made inspired by some of the scraps I was gifted.
I asked if anyone could guess which colour I would use for the alternate columns.

Here they are:


All my own fabrics , quite a few from a jelly roll I have had for ages and ages which I knew I would never use for making a quilt.

I haven’t made a Coin Quilt for several years, the last one was a pretty pink baby quilt.
I was inspired to make another Coin Quilt by some fabulous ones I have seen on Fret not yourself blog.

This is the finished quilt top (flimsy):


Very bright and colourful!

5 comments:

  1. Good choice - it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent choice. To me it looks like the jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this quilt top, the colours remind me of the juicy, chewy sweets of all colours which we could buy as kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of scraps for another quilt. Well done.

    ReplyDelete