Saturday 18 May 2024

More gifting of quilts

 Over the last couple of years I have been trying to use up scraps, chunks and small stashes of RSC blocks, making quilts for charity and for my own stash so I have quilts on hand for any new babies in my acquaintance.

I had a pile of 24” square quilts, the size requested by our local hospital so took them to the Maternity ward when I went to the hospital for an ultrasound appointment yesterday.





Hope the babies enjoy them.

Joining up with Angela’s SoScrappy RSC blog

7 comments:

  1. Love small quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your scrappy quilts. Well done for the donations. Hope you are getting to the end of your issues. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous array of quilts! Way to go, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what happy quilts! They're going to be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful stack of small quilts! I'm sure they bring a bright spot of colour to the Maternity ward.

    ReplyDelete