Sunday 29 December 2019

What’s occurring?????

You have to watch the BBC programme called Gavin and Stacey to understand my blogpost title. What’s occurring is a line which is said regularly throughout the programme and means what’s happening? It has been a common question in our house, even more so since Christmas Day’s special edition.
So....... what’s occurring on my sewing/knitting front?
Continuing to hand quilt my Chinese  Coins quilt whilst watching so many football matches that have happened over the Christmas holiday period. It’s coming along nicely. Loving all the bright jewel like colours!

Continuing to use up off leftover balls of yarn to knit baby jackets and hats for pregnant Refugees:

Taken last night, colour is actually a lovely baby blue! About 18” of  yarn left!
I just managed to knit a little jacket and hat from one ball of pink yarn. Literally an inch left over when I finished sewing up the hat!






4 comments:

  1. I did smile when I read your post title... and it seems lots of things are occuring at yours! {I too enjoyed the Christmas special of G&S}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chinese coins, quilt is beautiful I love the warm versus cool strips. The quilting will really make it a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy seeing your posts with the colourful Chinese Coins quilt, it definitely has a jewel like feel to it. Wonderful that you're knitting for the babies of refugees, such a kind idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely knitted baby garments and I love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete