Tuesday 31 December 2019

New Year’s Eve Project stocktake

End of 2019 so time for me to sort out my Sewing Room, UFOs, packs of blocks and ongoing RSC projects.
  • Hexagon quilt passed to me by friend Irene. Made as a wedding gift by her aunt. Now faded in places and worn. My intention to turn into one or two small quilts for her children ho I taught when they were 6 years and old. This will not happen until the Spring when another friend Sue can advise me as she has done something similar.



3 Flimsies:

  1. 42” square Pink & turquoise based around gifted blocks & scraps from friend Sheila for a Linus Quilt donation 
  2. Baby Girl Flimsy 41”square for my Baby Quilt stash
  3. Crumb Block Flimsy 52” square for Siblings Together donation
3 to complete:
  1.  Strippy HSTs Quilt currently 51” x 41”. Needs another white border. Perhaps also piano keys border  for Siblings Together donation 
  2. Pink & purple currently 27” square made from blocks & scraps gifted by friend Sheila for either Siblings Together or Linus donation 
  3. Four Patch X from Bonnie Hunter’s Book “More adventures with Leaders and Enders” 

1 comment:

  1. These will keep you busy for a while. No need to start anything new...

    ReplyDelete