Wednesday 1 January 2020

RSC blocks and ideas

Happy New Year!

I looked at my ongoing RSC blocks yesterday and discovered I had 5 sets:
  1. 32 Twinkler Blocks . Need to work out which colours I’m missing so it can be turned into a top
  2. Crumby Yummy Blocks which have 4” Crumb centres. Check colours needed
  3. 49 Patch Blocks using 1.5” cut squares Decide which other colours I want to make.
  4. 39 Roman Stripe Blocks. Decide which other colours I want to make
  5. 111 x 7” Strippy Blocks. May make 2 or 3 smaller quilts: one Hot colours (pink, red, orange, yellow), one Cool  colours (blue, green, purple ( and another using the Neutral and Brown Blocks.




I would also like to make one or two Sailing Ship blocks in each month’s colour.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you're going to be kept busy!!
    Sending best wishes for a Happy New Year to you and your family Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...what a lot of scrappy goodness!

    ReplyDelete