Tuesday 21 January 2020

QAYG blocks on their way to Australia

I made 20 QAYG Strippy Blocks for Jan in Victoria to help with her Oz Comfort Quilts Appeal.
I got them weighed at the Post Office ( we have a very helpful Post Mistress) and realised I could make a few more and post them for the same cost as these 20 blocks.


So I went home  and made 8 more, using lots of the strips Wendy recently gifted to me.
Back to the Post Office yesterday and all 28 Blocks are on their way. Looking at the weight again I realise I could have probably squeezed in another 2 blocks. I must remember that!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent postage. You need to make the most of those parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful blocks, Linda. Many thanks for your help. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. They will be appreciated. Smart to check on the weight before posting.

    ReplyDelete