Sunday 1 November 2020

RSC 2020 Yellow Round up

 Yesterday was the last day of October, so time for a Round up of the Yellow RSC blocks.

Not so many blocks this month as I have been busy with two baby quilts.

One 49 Patch block and 4 Roman Stripe blocks:

I also made 6 Sailing Ship blocks which I showed earlier in the month:

 


I hoped to put together all the Sailing boats I have made this year  and I have made a good start on that. I knew there would be far too many for one quilt so I am making two. The first flimsy is completed and I still have 20 blocks for another flimsy.    


 


When I’ve made both flimsiest I’ll show them in a new post.

Teaming up with Angela’s So scrappy blog.

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing g those sailing boats all stitched into a quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m really pleased with the first one. It came together better than I thought it would.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I just love the scrappy mix of sailboats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Sailing boat idea for the tall ones. And I’ve picked up lots oftipsfrom you over the years about using scraps.

      Delete
  3. You have done a great job considering the baby quilts in the background being done. You ship fleet will look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on your YELLOW projects for the RSC!! Looking forward to seeing those Sailing Ship quilt tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sailing boat blocks made me smile, very cute! Yellow is a colour I don't often buy, but it simply sparkles in your boats. Will you be using sashing between them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sailboats! Such a great use of scraps and varied fabrics. I’ve added them to my Must Make list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jo, Joy, Linda and Cathy. The ships are sailing together nicely, no sashing.

    ReplyDelete