Wednesday 25 November 2020

Sunshine Guild blocks

 During the past few years I have made blocks for the Sunshine Guild in the USA. I send them to Tammy in Texas.

This year I sent some for January and February but I’m afraid I haven’t made more since. 

When I finished putting together my two Sailing Ships flimsies I had three leftover blocks. I didn’t want to put them away as Orphan blocks so I decided to increase the sizes to the 12.5” that is required. I’m pleased with the result.



I recently discovered a packet of 17 x 6” Crumb blocks which I used to make 4 more Sunshine Guild blocks.


As December’s request is for Potluck blocks I thought these fitted that description.
A few more odds and ends cleared up. Win win!


2 comments:

  1. Great way to use them up straight away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have finished my latest three quilts I want to sort out my sewing room so these blocks were a start!

    ReplyDelete