Saturday 5 February 2022

RSC Aqua strippy flimsy

 Working through my box of fabrics in the Happy Blocks box I found a strip of cute teddies. I love teddy bears so these asked to be turned into a crib quilt for the hospital. This month’s colour aqua teamed nicely with the teddy pictures so this little flimsy came together very quickly.


I have used embroidery floss to blanket stitch around the hearts.

I also found some little chicks, sheep and a tractor to make another strippy in shades of green and fawn. Same design as the aqua one and when I have finished blanket stitching those hearts I’ll machine quilt them both. I think I’ll add a bit of Perle thread hand quilting too. 

Linking up with Angela’s So Scrappy RSC blog.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little baby quilt with AQUA at the heart of it for this month's RSC. Happy quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love how you added in additional blocks and hearts for interest! What a super design idea, Linda!

    ReplyDelete