Sunday 30 January 2022

Finishing the reds

 Last week to use red scraps for RSC blocks. Here’s my haul for this week:

                                                         4 Twinkler Blocks

I made a Wonky Shoo fly trial block which wasn’t entirely successful because the top left corner is too small. I was using a few red bonus triangles I had. I will make more in other colours but won’t have such a busy background and will make sure the triangles are bigger.
The Ticky Tacky houses and little 4 patches were made as Leaders and Enders throughout the week.

                            Discovered these little houses after I had taken the previous photo! 

                                

     And 6 of my favourite String blocks. Don’t they look good in red?

I must have been tuning into Angela because during the past two days I’ve been putting together a little baby quilt to donate to the local hospital - and all the fabrics are shades of aqua.

Linking with Angela’s So Scrappy blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great red blocks, Linda.Looks like you had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on working through your RED scraps for the RSC, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all your red blocks are fun, but I LOOOOOVE those string blocks! That red and white stripe in the blocks looks great!!

    ReplyDelete