Saturday 28 March 2020

Completed RSC blocks for March

I have finished the Teal/Aqua RSC March blocks which I had intended to make.
6 Ship blocks,  2 of each size.
1 x 49 patch block


When I decided to make Ship blocks for this year’s challenge I knew I had to buy fabric for the sea and sky parts of the blocks because I had very little in my stash that was suitable. So far I’ve used scraps for the boats and, of course, for the sails.

I also made a 49 patch block in last month’s colour Orange.


4 comments:

  1. Your Ship blocks look good with their TEAL sails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you will have a very colourful regatta when finished. I'm sure you are waiting eagerly for the next colour change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ship blocks look great, are you making this quilt for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little ships are sooooo cute and sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete