Friday 28 February 2020

Ready for the Baby Shower

Over the past few weeks I’ve been busy knitting baby clothes ready for the Baby Shower which is taking place at my church tomorrow. We have asked for donations of useful items for babies and pregnant mums in exchange for coffee and cake. I’ve made a coffee and walnut cake and will be helping in the kitchen and receiving gifts.

I have also added a crochet baby blanket which I made a few years ago.


I do hope lots of people come and we are able to pass on enough baby things and items for the mums to take into hospital when their babies (around 70 I believe) are due. They are for refugees, mostly from Syria, who meet at a centre in our nearby city and our church is supporting their efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all these little hand made treasures find good homes - I'm sure they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete