Thursday 25 April 2019

Sawtooth Stars, using RSC aqua

Another idea for RSC blocks I found on Cathy’s blog was Sawtooth Stars. She used Crumb centres, I’ve tried them out using novelty-style fabrics.

I had a little time to “play” yesterday and this was the result :


I didn’t have much aqua coloured fabrics but I was enjoying myself so much I made two more blocks using some green leftover fabrics:


I’m hooked so off now to try a couple with Crumby centres!

Oh, Cathy, the things you tempt me to try!

2 comments:

  1. They are addictive!! I like Sawtooth Stars because they are quick and easy and so versatile. Yours are fun, bright and colorful. How can you not smile while making them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stars are always a winner I think. You've stitched up really cheerful one here Linda.

    ReplyDelete