Saturday 8 September 2018

RSC18 - using the blues


RSC18 colour for September is Dark blue.
After I finished trimming my Ticky Tacky houses yesterday I had a few minutes to spare before I needed to make dinner so I decided to add a few more Roman Stripe blocks to my stash. This is another Cathy inspired block. I have a handful of cream solids cut to the right size and a biscuit tin of 1.5" squares stashed in colour piles so it was only a minute's job to sort out the dark blues. I had enough for 4 blocks. Now have a total of 39 Roman Stripe blocks.

Linking with RSC18 

4 comments:

  1. Great blocks. Love your houses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes!! Sing those blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Cathy! Always causing trouble... or at least inspiring us to make more quilts. Your dark BLUE blocks are a fine example of scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Cathy's work always makes me want to try out her ideas. And my blue squares are definitely Scrappy - do you like the little robots peeping out?

      Delete