I ran out of batting so had to put two of the blocks to one side.
I recently had some batting delivered to my house as I am now ready to sandwich the Wee Bees April quilt and needed more batting urgently.
Before I start that big quilt I decided to get some smaller things finished so the QAYG blocks came off the Back Burner and here they are:
Nice and bright - just how I like it.
Of course I have now got the bug for making more so there are 4 more in progress.
I am not really procrastinating about sandwiching the bigger quilt but I haven't been well again ( this time a balance issue connected to the virus I caught 8 weeks ago!) so kneeling on the floor battling to get the quilt sandwich smooth is not for me at the moment.
So, in the meantime I am cleaning out a few more scraps for a useful project.