Sunday 28 August 2022

Some Orange RSC blocks

 Again, not much sewing has happened here this month. I haven’t been well - 2 emergency trips to A& E and a one night’s stay have rather put paid to sewing.

However I have managed to make 9 Wonky Star blocks, using up some bonus triangles for the points:


I don’t have many orange scraps but I did find enough to make 2 Twinkler blocks. I like to make each square of the nine patch from a different fabric.


And one 4.5” Crumb block which contained a couple of orange strips.
I’m also one step ahead of September’s colour Blue as I have started to put together another Child’s  Crumb Quilt and they happen to be Blue. 
Linking up with Angela’s Soscrappy RSC.

3 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with you now;)))
    I love your little twinkler blocks...so cute...
    Take care....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda I hope you are on the mend. Take care of yourself. Happy to see you sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the trips to A and E Linda! These things throw us totally out of routine and it's not easy to start with dealing with any chronic illness, but I do like your star blocks using the orange for the background, very effective. Hope you can rest up.

    ReplyDelete