Sunday 19 June 2022

And finally, some blue RSC sewing.

 Yesterday I finally sewed 5 blue String blocks as a start for my Blue blocks for June’s RSC colour. I chose this block because my blue strings were handy and I had 5 phone book papers already cut to size.


Earlier in the week I continued with my green scraps- Twinkler blocks, Bear Paws and Wonky Star blocks.


Sorry this photo has turned itself upside down!


Along the way I’m sewing up my bonus triangles as Leaders and Enders: this week’s haul.


I’m hoping to sort out my blue scraps tomorrow and then make a few of my regular blocks.
Joining up with Angela’s So Scrappy RSC blog  


1 comment:

  1. Very nice blocks and nicely made! It's sew nice to have some of the prep work waiting for your return to the sewing machine. So much easier to just sit down & go!

    ReplyDelete