Monday 9 August 2021

An RSC flimsy in the making

 Now my Sewing Room is tidy and I know where things are I decided to see how many Twinkler Blocks I had - a lot but I thought I needed a few more of some colours to add a little more variety.




Made two Ticky Tacky houses along the way - sorry the photo has turned out sideways!



I put the blocks out on the Design Floor and managed to sew the rows together before it was time to cook the dinner.


This will be an Incubator cover for the hospital.
I still have 38 Twinkler blocks left so enough for another cover.

I also knitted another pink cardigan this week.


And I’m halfway through knitting a baby blanket in lavender - the colour on the wrapper says “Wisteria” which is a very apt name.

Linking with Angela’s Soscrappy RSC blog.

4 comments:

  1. Your knitting is lovely. You have done well with your twinkled blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Twinkler blocks! I’m going to have to go back and see what size your white accent HSTs are. The pink jumper is cute, too. You’re so alerted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Twister quilt will be much appreciated I know, and good that you have enough for one more. They will certainly brighten up what can be a scary place for the parents of these little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd post - I see I wrote Twister instead of Twinkler - apologies!

    ReplyDelete