Friday 14 August 2020

Birthday gifts

 I love making gifts for friends and family. Often quilts but also little gifts such as Pincushions, Totes and Drawstring bags.

I have just made two Patchwork totes for two little girls who are soon celebrating their third birthdays.

India, my friend’s daughter, will be 3 on Monday and Georgie, my best friend’s Granddaughter, will be 3 on the following Monday.

Here are the gifts:


                                        And here are the books that will be inside the totes.
                 Hairy Maclary and Zachary Quack for India.   Room on the Broom for Georgie.
I love both of these books, have happy memories of our granddaughter’s enjoyment of them.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, Then they can carry their own books around too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why this post has come out like this. I find this new Blogger a pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete