Monday 8 July 2019

Look what I found!

I was looking for something in my sewing room a few days ago and then found a bag of gifted bonus triangles, already in pairs. I then unearthed several bags of them!

 Quite small but I couldn’t possibly throw them away so I decided to start sewing them together into HSTs. I have been sewing them in little bursts of machining or as Leaders and Enders as I put together a baby quilt. I have actually emptied one bag and started on a second one.I have also been pressing the HSTs and trimming in short bursts too as I find that a tedious job and I’m happier tackling them like this. I am now building up a bag of trimmed HSTs.

Here’s a few of them:


3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely find. I look forward to seeing what you make from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to unearth this find.
    Keep on stitching. They will add up to something wonderful. All those half square triangles will work out to be something wonderful

    ReplyDelete