Sunday 23 June 2019

A super weekend


Two sets of Crumb blocks I put together late this afternoon, a few 4” ones and more 4.5” blocks.
I have laid out a set of 4.5”  Crumbs alternating with a variety of fabric squares so I can start a Linus Quilt at tomorrow’s Patchwork Group meeting.

We had old friends to stay for the weekend which was so lovely. Good weather (for a change this summer!) so we were able to do a few walks including a great day yesterday when we combined a walk beside the canal and a  visit to Packwood House and Gardens, a National Trust property not far from our house. I was happy with all the meals I produced which were devoured eagerly. All our walks were new to our friends so a good time was had by all.


2 comments:

  1. I love the crumb blocks and they will be an easy way to bring lots of colour to a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like these little crumb blocks Linda!

    ReplyDelete