Friday 17 August 2018

Finally finished, an outstanding UFO!

  

I started this little Premature Baby quilt last year - on 19th November, according to my blog. Using scraps gifted by a Quilting friend ( I still have more left, squirreled away somewhere).
It went into a cupboard as a flimsy and finally saw the light of day last week. Years ago the same friend gave me two pieces of baby -style fabrics which have also been waiting to be used. I thought this yellow and blue one was just right for the bright diagonal rectangles of the design. 

I hand stitched using various colours of Perle cottons and feel pleased with the result. I now need to make a few more of these small ( 15" x 20" ) Quilts so I can take them to our local Maternity Unit.
Heavens knows I have enough scraps and pieces of batting!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Linda. Doesn't it feel good to have a UFO finished and ready to be used and loved.

    ReplyDelete