Monday 30 July 2018

Funny little Unicorn

My 8 year old granddaughter has been asking me to knit her a Unicorn. Apparently Unicorns are the favourite toy at the moment, not sure why, hard sell by Disney, Toy manufacturers? I don't know.
I haven't knitted a toy for years so wasn't very excited by the thought of making a Unicorn. However I found a pattern on the Internet and knitted up the pieces very quickly. Some very weird shaped pieces. I found sewing it up difficult, not sure I was interpreting the instructions properly. Anyway, this is the funny little Unicorn I created.
Giving it to GD tomorrow, hope she likes him  - the jury's out for me!


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure she will love it. You have done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog Linda. I love your unicorn and I'm certain your granddaughter will too, he's adorable. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, CJ. Yes, she loved it, her eyes lit up when she spotted it on "her" bed at our house. She has called it Rainbow and apparently it is a female Unicorn!

    ReplyDelete