Angie has announced the new colour for September - it's orange, a colour that is extremely sparse in my stash so I have very few scraps to play with. I like the colour and love using it in my quilts but find it tends to get used up and so, no scraps.
Over the past month or so I have been cutting many of my really tiny scraps into 1.5" squares so I knew I had a few orange ones. However many of them are repeats but I did manage to make 2 Roman Stripe blocks.
I did quite a bit of sewing with scraps yesterday and a little more today and produced a few more Roman Stripe blocks. I am making sure I make pairs of the same colour because when they fit together into a quilt you need two pairs of different colours in each block - eg 2 pinks and 2 greens.
The single turquoise block pairs with another turquoise one I made earlier in the week.
I also made 2 x 49 patch blocks, green and yellow. These are quite fiddly to make so I will only make single ones occasionally!
Argyle Chain Quilt
8 hours ago