Sunday 17 July 2016

Linking to #scraptastictuesday

I ran out of time yesterday when I was writing my blog post about one of the baby quilts I am working on.

I have also taken a new photo of the quilt showing a little of the pretty backing fabric.


 
I have probably had the backing fabric in my stash for a couple of years.  I am using it for this quilt as it is a very pretty white and pink fabric with cute little cat faces in red, just dotted here and there. It is a good quality cotton, very smooth and silky so I think it's perfect for a baby quilt.
 
Fabric details: lizzie house for Andover Fabrics 2013.The fabric was a perfect size for the backing (no piecing required!) and I even have a sizable chunk leftover for future baby quilt projects.
 
I am linking this "quilt in progress" to #scraptastictuesday on mrssewandsow.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I haven't seen that little 'sunbonnet sue' for sometime, always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good idea to have cats in your stash! Cute quilt. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete