Wednesday 30 December 2015

Linking up with Meadow Mist

I read about the 2015 Linky on Linda's blog (koka quilts) so I am going to try to work out how to take part in the BEST OF 2015 LINKY PARTY.


We welcomed a new baby into the family this year so I took the chance to make a Bonnie Hunter quilt that had been on my list for ages:

linda-koshka2quilts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/wonky-stars=quilt=is=finished.html

 
And then another quilt I love to make, a Spider Web quilt - this time it was a Group Quilt for our member Sarah:
 
 
 
 
 
This Heartstrings Quilt was finished recently but I made another one earlier in the year:
 
 
 
A strippy quilt of a different kind, for another baby born this year:
 
 
 
 
 
And then a quilt I had forgotten all about, discovered again when we visited friends in Australia - there it was on the guest Room wall!
 
 
 
Thank you, Cheryl, for suggesting this Linky Party on your Meadow Mist blog.  I have so enjoyed looking back over my blog posts this year and re-reading them. Great idea. 
BEST OF 2015 LINKY PARTY

3 comments:

  1. You have made some lovely quilts this year. All of them going to good homes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jo and Cheryl. I have so enjoyed looking back at my 2015 posts and quilts. And very pleased that I managed to link up and display the right posts!

    ReplyDelete