So, here are the quilts:
The one on the left is the Noah's Ark quilt, all trimmed and ready for the binding ( which is already made too)
The quilt on the right, with its bubble gum pink sashing is being hand quilted with Perle thread.
Here's one of the blocks I have quilted:
Noah's Ark is for a baby boy, expected any day now and A Star is Born is for a baby due in a month's time ( if it's a girl!).
I have been thinking of Craft Projects that need to be done:
1. Finish both Baby Quilt WIPs
2. Finish making the blocks for my String Quilt ( which means cutting a load more strings first)
3. Make some QAYG String blocks I have promised for Jan (Sew Many Quilts Too Little Time)
4. Make 2 Spider web Blocks for a Group Quilt
5. Make a little drawstring bag for my Christmas Shoe Box appeal gift
6. Knit a beanie and a little shoulder bag for the Christmas Shoe Box.
Hope to tick off the Noah's Ark quilt asap!
Off to do some more Perle hand quilting. Leaving re-jigging the house until tomorrow!