Friday 2 August 2013

Linking up with Lily's Quilts.

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day on Lily's Quilts. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to 'Grab a blog' so this post is my Link to the blog.
I enjoy reading the posts on this blog and so pleased to hear how well the Siblings Together Quilts are doing. I made one last year and thoroughly enjoyed making it. Even better knowing that some little person will have a quilt as a concrete reminder of such a special Camp.
I am sewing in between enjoying this wonderful summer weather we have been experiencing. A little hand quilting or hand sewing the bindings on finished quilts as I sit in the shade in our garden. I'm doing well with finishing quilts this year and have even finished some UFOs. Hurrah!
So, do leave a comment on my blog. I wrote a blogpost yesterday which gives an up-to-date view of where I am on the quilt front.
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment