Saturday 19 January 2013

Scrap Vomit Swap

I am taking part in a second round of the Scrap Vomit Swap on Swap bot. Yesterday we were given our five partners and I have two in Wales and three in the USA.  This afternoon I am getting the swaps ready to hopefully post on Monday, weather permitting.  We had 5" of snow yesterday and today is bitterly cold.  I don't like snow and cold so am staying indoors as much as possible.  Fortunately our local Post Office is within walking distance so I hope to post the little packets  on Monday.

Here's a quick photo:  Each pair is one Swap, but they are easier and flatter for the post divided in this way. I have tried to include a good variety of colours and prints, some spots, stripes and fun fabrics too.




It's been a very popular Swap with 50 people swapping squares.
Now off to start sewing my Zigzag Quilt  rows together.

No comments:

Post a Comment