Wednesday 22 April 2020

A walk in our Bluebell Wood

Yesterday my husband and I did our allowed daily walk to our nearby Bluebell Wood. We actually have a choice of three within reasonable walking distance.  We visited one on Monday and this one yesterday.  We saw nobody else all the time we were in the wood. Spotted a woman jogging with her dog as we left the wood. Such a magical experience. Thousands of wild bluebells, birds singing like crazy, stunning blue skies and sunshine. How it lifted us up during this time of lockdown and isolation.

Then on our way home we spotted this rainbow on a garden gate post. Made from painted stones. Made a lovely cheerful finish to our beautiful 2 hours walk.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I'm rushing here to try and catch a TV programme at 8.30pm - but you have photos of one of my very favourite Spring flower! I love to see huge swathes of them and the scent - just glorious! So happy you posted these photos!

    ReplyDelete