Tuesday 7 May 2019

My Blue and Yellow Quilt is finished


,
My Siblings Together Quilt is finished. It measures 50” x 64” and bound with a variety of blue WOF scraps I had. 

The backing is the back of a duvet cover I picked up at the Charity Shop. The top of the duvet cover is the reverse of this colourway and I think it will be used as the backing of my next Siblings Together quilt I shall make from the Green Sunshine Lotto blocks I won.
Just got to wash it and send it off to the coordinator Nicky. I’ll be interested to see how much the quilt shrinks in the process.

5 comments:

  1. Wow a lovely finish. Blue and yellow always make such happy quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finish! Great cause! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love blue and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, if you get this email could you please tell me which email address it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I think blue and yellow is such a great combo!!

    ReplyDelete