Thursday 21 June 2018

Ready for my Patchwork Group


The Patchwork Group was meeting at my house this morning so here's the goodies ready for our Coffee time ( or Morning Tea as it's called in New Zealand).
I tried a new recipe for the cake: Mary Berry's Orange cake with chocolate. A great recipe, all-in-one method so pretty quick to make. I have to say it was delicious! Moist and tasty, not much left!  But I think this is going to be a favourite recipe so more of these cakes in the future I think.
A plate of rock buns - a recipe from my NZ  Edmond's cookery book. Well tried and tested recipe but still tasty.

We had a lovely morning together, lots of conversation between nine of us. Friend Ruth brought her cousin along - Mary lives in Canada but it's the second time she has joined us.
Aren't Patchwork friends the best?

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely morning tea. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Patchwork friends are the best! Wisah I still had a local group to stitch with. :)

    ReplyDelete