Sunday 20 May 2018

RSC A little more pink


I made 3 more 9 Patch blocks for the Sunshine Guild's May Lotto Blocks. featuring pink fabrics so I could link them with Angela's So Scrappy RSC blog post.
I also managed to make another 49 Patch pink block using 1.5" squares and another Roman Stripe block, again using 1.5" pink squares.


I'


Here are the 8 blocks I hope to send to Tammy for my May Lotto blocks. I need to weigh them as I now have the necessary information about postage charges from my local Post Office.








2 comments:

  1. That weight is ever so important. You have done some happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just saw that someone named Linda was one of three Sunshine lotto winners for May!!! I've fallen behind on making mine...maybe I'll do better in June.

    ReplyDelete