I'm pleased with it. This one is a little larger than the first one I made as I think I had more links in the chain - 81 this time. I couldn't remember how many I had in the first one. It's s nice size, measuring 25" x 31", and I like the colours I used. A few of them are the same as I had in the first blanket but I didn't use the mauve and the pinks, adding a burgundy, a cream and a bright lime green to make it more suitable for a boy.
Here it is:
And a Close up of the stitches and stripe colours:
This blanket is waiting with the girly version to see which will be needed for the new baby expected any day now.