Tuesday 12 March 2019

On their way to Australia

Whilst I've been on holiday in NZ I have used up scraps of fabric to make 18 x 10.5" square QAYG string blocks and 30 crochet Granny Squares.




                                       These are the last 8 I made in the last few days.



 I love making them all. Hope Jan can use them in her charity QAYG Quilts and crocheted blankets. 
She supports so many worthwhile causes it's been a pleasure to send her donation blocks over the past few years.
Have a look at her blog: somanyquiltstoolittletime
Perhaps you can send Jan some donations too, even a top or quilt?

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for supporting my quilt projrcts, Linda. They look fabulous and will make a lovely quilt and blanket.
    My blog is sewmanyquiltstoolittletime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for supporting my quilt projrcts, Linda. They look fabulous and will make a lovely quilt and blanket.
    My blog is http://sewmanyquiltstoolittletime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to get your blog name wrong,Jan. Wrote this post too hurriedly!

      Delete