Wednesday 28 December 2016

Happy New Year

Not quite the New Year, I know but tomorrow we are off to New Zealand via Singapore. We will be in Singapore on NYE, looking forward to the huge firework display.

I have  had a quick look at my totals for 2016. 20 completed quilts, from premature baby quilts to larger ( 60" sizes). I gifted 19 quilts but one of those was completed in 2015, waiting for the right recipient to come along. I made a few smaller gifts including a knitted beanie, Christmas place mats and Christmas tree decorations. I finished a few UFOs, putting together a couple of sets of blocks and creating 2 lovely large quilts which I donated to Siblings Together. I have a UFO Spider Web quilt waiting for me to finish when I get back to the UK in the Spring. And of course there are more UFOs to tackle and lots of new quilts to make - loads of ideas buzzing round my head!!!!!

Not sure how much sewing will be done in NZ this time so perhaps the totals for 2017 will be rather less. We'll see.

Happy New Year to you all and Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Travel safe and have a great NYE. Any finish is a great finish. Take care....

    ReplyDelete