Thursday 13 August 2015

Festival of Quilts: Part 2

This post will be photos that I took at last week's Festival of Quilts at the NEC, Birmingham.

A fabulous quilt by Lea McComas;
 

 
 
The programme details told us that the quilt contained 90 fabrics and 114 different threads!
 
Dream Catcher Quilt:
 
 
And a butterfly detail from this quilt:
 



Peacock Quilt:

Jumpers Quilt:
 
 
 
A  wonderful appliqued flowers quilt:
 
 
And some close-ups:
 





 
Two such realistic quilts from a Gallery:
 
Dragonfruit

Cherry Pie
 

And, as we are in the midst of remembering the Great War, a Poppy Quilt:
 


Sorry, I am running our of time yet again tonight so I will finish now. I have lots more Festival of Quilts photos to share but as I am going away on holiday that will not happen for a couple of weeks.
 

 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the men on bike quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts!! Are all the quilts by Lea McComas? Have a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete