The one I finished today is the quilt on the left, with the yellow binding. Here it is with a similar one I finished recently.
I had a great Swapbot partner in the last Swap I did and I wanted to make her something extra. So today I finished a little needlecase, based on a design created by nanacompany. This time, instead of a button closure I have used two lengths of thin ribbon as a tie. I think I prefer this idea as it doesn't detract from the appliqued strawberry on the front of the needlecase.
Here it is, opened out to show the front and back.
And here it is, fastened with its ribbon tie, ready for use.