Monday 15 April 2013

Two finishes

I have finished two small  projects today.  Firstly, the second of my very similar HST Crumb block Preemie Quilts.



The one I finished today is the quilt on the left, with the yellow binding.   Here it is with a similar one I finished recently.

I had a great Swapbot partner in the last Swap I did and I wanted to make her something extra.  So today I finished a little needlecase, based on a design created by nanacompany.  This time, instead of a button closure I have used two lengths of thin ribbon as a tie.  I think I prefer this idea as it doesn't detract from the appliqued strawberry on the front of the needlecase.

Here it is, opened out to show the front and back.

 


And here it is, fastened with its ribbon tie, ready for use.
 

2 comments:

  1. Your premie quilts are really fabulous. I love the crumb triangle squares combined with green. The needle case is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely compliment! You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete